http://ahra-architecture.org/?m=bank-five-business-loans Eating Less with Gillian Riley
- Are you caught up in a cycle of binge and diet?
- Do you find yourself thinking about food too much?
- Is it tough to cut back on meal size or snacks?
There are countless ways to lose weight, and it’s possible you’ve tried some of them already. But for almost everyone, http://www.vip-city-magazin.de/?q=loan-or-investment-proposal-for-business-plan the weight doesn’t stay lost.
So… instead of aiming to lose weight, how about being able to eat less? And how about feeling truly at peace with that – even inspired and empowered – click here so you’ll be happy to continue?
Because, when you do that, you will end up with a body that’s slimmer and lighter, and it’s much more likely to stay that way.
I teach an alternative to dieting which means you will:
- gain control of overeating in a way that suits your own needs
- feel more relaxed around food and confident you’ll make good choices
- eat what you intend and no more.
Control strengthens self-esteem and trust in oneself, and this method in particular lifts feelings of deprivation, compulsion and obsession with food – to bring an end to your struggle with food and weight.
Sign up for my blog and you’ll receive a free e-book describing research on why the signals of hunger and fullness aren’t reliable. And you’ll hear from me soon with updates and ideas about how to be eating less.